Notices

Taco in TN says "Hi"

Old 01-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
waterbrook is on a distinguished road

Name: Mitch
waterbrook's Tacoma Gallery
Taco in TN says "Hi"

Greetings TW friends...
Proud new owner of my first Toyota, my first Tacoma, a '12 Prerunner SR5 Access Cab. Two weeks in, and I love this truck!
Look forward to communicating with you.
Mitch
Old 01-19-2012, 08:11 PM   #2
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats from another new owner!
Old 01-20-2012, 05:50 AM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 01-20-2012, 05:55 AM   #6
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from NV!
Old 01-20-2012, 05:57 AM   #7
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from Knoxville! check the links in my sig out.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:42 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
Welcome! Where at in East Tn? Im from Elizabethton.
I'm in Friendsville, which is a burb of Knoxville and Maryville.
Did I say I'm loving this truck? I'm loving this truck!
Old 01-20-2012, 05:43 PM   #9
ATL1WGB is on a distinguished road
Army: Combat/Heavy Equipment Engineer
Name: Gary
ATL1WGB's Tacoma Gallery
Together for life

You will never want to let her go. You will have many years of loyal service and enjoyment out of it.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:46 PM   #10
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha
Old 01-23-2012, 11:03 AM   #12
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 01-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #13
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-23-2012, 11:24 AM   #14
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!
Old 01-23-2012, 11:26 AM   #15
Super Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Grayson
Super Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #17

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
You folks have some bad looking trucks!! I'm envious.
Mine still looks like it did on the dealer's lot, and it's so new I'm afraid to breathe on it.
But, I'll get over it.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:22 PM   #18

window vent visors for 2012 access cab

So, I've got a tonneau on the way. Maybe tomorrow FedEx will show up with it.

Need some help finding window vent visors for this 2012 PreRunner Access Cab. Weathertech says "a couple of months." AVS doesn't show 2012 access cabs on their site and has not responded to email, but an online retailer shows that the model that fits '05-'11 fits the '12. Does anyone know what vent visors will fit on this machine?

Thanks!
Old 01-25-2012, 10:27 PM   #19
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbrook View Post
So, I've got a tonneau on the way. Maybe tomorrow FedEx will show up with it.

Need some help finding window vent visors for this 2012 PreRunner Access Cab. Weathertech says "a couple of months." AVS doesn't show 2012 access cabs on their site and has not responded to email, but an online retailer shows that the model that fits '05-'11 fits the '12. Does anyone know what vent visors will fit on this machine?

Thanks!
iím about 95% sure they will. as long as they are for the AC=Access cab. i know the doors on the reg cap are bigger and they wont fit.(to long)

and donít worry man. i got my truck in may last year and have not done much at all to it.