Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Howdy from Louisiana.

Old 01-19-2012, 07:23 PM   #1
josef is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
josef's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy from Louisiana.

Sup fellas. Just got a great deal on a wrecked 2009 Tacoma SR5 DoubleCab V6 in Silver. I've never owned a Toyota so I'm pretty pumped. I had an 07 Frontier Nismo CrewCab that I loved (sorry, but they have nice products too, haha) but I sold it when I had to do some commuting for grad school. I'm in a 08 Honda Civic Si Sedan now but will be selling that once I complete the repairs to the 09 Tacoma.

I'm pretty comfortable building a wreck since I basically grew up in a collision repair business. My mom and pops started the biz in 1978 and I now manage the business with the fam. Good times.

Anyways, I'll post some pics once I get her all finished up. Should be done in about 2 weeks. No big changes planned at first, except changing the 6 spoke chrome SR5 16" wheels that are on it. I think I'm just gonna buy some 16" take-offs from the TRD Off-Road tacos so I won't have to purchase new tires. The tires on it are brand new so I'm trying to keep them.

Allrighty, sorry this was so long.. Look forward to getting to know you kind folk.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:06 PM   #2
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy and welcome from another new owner :-)
Old 01-20-2012, 05:46 AM   #5
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 01-20-2012, 05:51 AM   #6
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from NV!
Old 01-21-2012, 09:53 PM   #7
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha
Old 01-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #9
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 01-23-2012, 02:16 PM   #10
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!
Old 01-23-2012, 02:19 PM   #11
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-23-2012, 02:24 PM   #12
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Welcome from Cali, cant wait to see some pics!
Old 01-23-2012, 02:48 PM   #13
NooBin
PoKeHerFacE is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: J_B
PoKeHerFacE's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Welcome to TW, check out the Louisiana section.