Old 01-20-2012, 01:11 AM   #1
jv.garcia is on a distinguished road

Army: 1st BN, 38th INF REGT, 2nd Infantry Division
Name: JV
jv.garcia's Tacoma Gallery
And hell yes I love my truck

Hi everyone/
Old 01-20-2012, 01:13 AM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 01-20-2012, 01:16 AM   #3
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-20-2012, 04:08 AM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard...now post pics so we can all love it, lol.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:47 AM   #7
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Welcome from Alaska! ... & what he said!!
Old 01-20-2012, 05:52 AM   #8
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from NV!
Old 01-20-2012, 09:51 AM   #9

How do i post a pic on my truck as the signature to my threads/posts?
Old 01-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #10
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jv.garcia View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...rum-posts.html

welcome!
Old 01-20-2012, 09:53 AM   #11
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
do you like mustard on your fries too?

well you have to upload it to either here or photobucket or a site like that and then add it to your signature in your CP, edit signature. though it's got to be a certain size to fit.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #12
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 01-20-2012, 10:03 AM   #13
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
I love my truck too. Welcome to the club!
Old 01-20-2012, 10:07 AM   #14

here's my truck?

Old 01-20-2012, 10:07 AM   #15

Nice, it worked. there it is
Old 01-20-2012, 10:15 AM   #16
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
here's my truck?

you tell me.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:20 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
there she is. thanks for all the welcomes, I feel right at home
Old 01-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #18
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
welcome...
Old 01-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #19
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice and Welcome!
Old 01-21-2012, 09:51 PM   #20
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha we love ours too!