Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi, Fellow taco members! Need advise on what shell I should get .

Old 01-20-2012, 03:15 AM   #1
Timyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
Timyota's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Hi, Fellow taco members! Need advise on what shell I should get .

:: I Just purchased a 2011 four Cyl, 4WD Toyota Tacoma with only 3200 miles on it. I am a big fan of Toyota My first car out of College Was a 87, 4 Runner which I had for along time, ended up putting 200.000 miles, on her ; She gave me great service for many years. My last truck was a Dodge Ram Which was not as reliable as my 4 Runner. My Tacoma is my first new car an am looking forward to new adventures, in the coming future. I like to get a shell so I could Have my riding partner;my Dalmatian mix - lucky dog a safe place to ride. I am thinking about the leer Shell but the price is steep. Could some one help me make up my mind. I Live in Northern California, By Folsom Lake. Thanks, Timyota http://i.cdn2.tacomaworld.com/forum/...ons/icon10.gif
Old 01-21-2012, 10:55 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha
Old 01-23-2012, 11:48 AM   #4
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 01-23-2012, 11:50 AM   #5
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. I keep my riding partners in the cab. They are a tad smaller than a dalmation though.

Old 01-23-2012, 11:52 AM   #6
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NV!
Old 01-23-2012, 12:04 PM   #7
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!