Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

BAMF 311 TACO in Gulf Breeze, FL (Pensacola)

Old 01-23-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
BAMF TACO
Lostoam311 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
Lostoam311's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Lostoam311 Send a message via Skype™ to Lostoam311
BAMF 311 TACO in Gulf Breeze, FL (Pensacola)

I've gotten several ideas from here, but never really posted until tonite... Been on custom tacos, but they are more interested in lowering and hydraulics... Anyway, I'm here to stay and I'll upload some of my mods in the weeks to come!

Old 01-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #2
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!

Nice Truck! Youll find much more things that cater to your style on here.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:40 PM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #5
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
3-11, 3-3-11
Old 01-23-2012, 05:50 PM   #6
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Nice truck you got there
Old 01-23-2012, 05:56 PM   #7
BAMF TACO

Thanks! anyone know why I can't get a pic to upload on my profile (under my name)...??! tried uploading one, but it doesn't show up... maybe too big of a file??! ...or not enough posts?
Old 01-23-2012, 06:06 PM   #8
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Panama City Beach! We should go ride sometime!
Old 01-23-2012, 07:09 PM   #9
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:29 AM   #11
BAMF TACO

saw a few of the videos of the last 'mud day'... was that in Eglin too??! been a good minute since my Taco's been that muddy! I gotta work for a few hours on Saturday, but maybe if I find out where everyone will be, I can drive up and hang out...
Old 01-24-2012, 08:31 AM   #12
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-24-2012, 04:40 PM   #13
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha
Old 01-24-2012, 05:15 PM   #14
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostoam311 View Post
saw a few of the videos of the last 'mud day'... was that in Eglin too??! been a good minute since my Taco's been that muddy! I gotta work for a few hours on Saturday, but maybe if I find out where everyone will be, I can drive up and hang out...

No the vids were from our meet in Pensacola, north of I-10. Eglin is an hour to the east.

you should meet up with the guys if you get a chance. Make sure to get your Range Pass before you go. I won't be able to make it but there are some good guys from Pensacola going.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:12 PM   #15
BAMF TACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
@VA Bound... Blacked out Taco looks great!
you ever been to P'cola??! I swear I've seen a truck that looks a lot like yours on the beach...
Old 01-25-2012, 03:19 AM   #16
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 04-09-2012, 08:00 PM   #17
Pro60 has a spectacular aura aboutPro60 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
Pro60's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for being late...but Welcome! Check out the Pensacola area thread in the regional section..
Old 04-09-2012, 08:11 PM   #18
Disco850 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Grunt
Name: Disco
Disco850's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from fort walton
Old 04-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #19
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!