Notices

Greetings from Austin!

Old 01-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #1
"Jedi Knight and friend to Captain dsaltus"
Dagobah is on a distinguished road

Name: Zane
Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from Austin!

Hey everybody, I drive a 96 4Runner Limited 4WD, but I made a profile here for technical discussion, and also because I just got my best friend into an 09 DCLB TRD Sport 4WD, and I expect he'll be joining up here any day now. (Also I just found out today that he helped his brother-in-law into a 2012 version of the same truck in shortbed)
Anyway, Hey guys!
Old 01-28-2012, 06:23 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from East TX. I lived in Hyde Park in Austin for 3 years, loved it.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #5
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 01-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #7

Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Welcome to the T Dub. I used to live in Lago Vista til about Oct 05'
Haha werd, the high school football field there is named after my uncle Jerry Seismore.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:51 PM   #9

Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
I knew Jerry and his family. I was friends with Ashley.
Yeah, Ashley's my cousin. Haha, that's crazy, small world.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:02 PM   #11
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
anyone from austin is OK in my book! welcome
Old 01-28-2012, 07:30 PM   #12

Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wd Boss View Post
anyone from austin is OK in my book! welcome
Thanks, Born and raised!
Old 01-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #15

Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TRDTaco10 View Post
Welcome to TW! Recognize you by your username from T4R.
Yeah whatup dude? Whats your username on T4R?
Old 01-29-2012, 11:03 AM   #16
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Wimberley!!! Nice 'Runner BTW
Old 01-29-2012, 05:12 PM   #17
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Houston!
Old 01-30-2012, 11:26 AM   #18
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 01-31-2012, 11:46 AM   #20
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!