Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

tough situation with lift kit. Need advice/opinions!

Old 01-31-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
Thrasher
thrasher is on a distinguished road
Name: Nate
thrasher's Tacoma Gallery
tough situation with lift kit. Need advice/opinions!

I have an 09 tacoma and Im wanting to lift it here in a couple weeks. I wanted to go with a procomp 3" lift which can fit 33's. Only problem is I just bought new tires this summer that are 31's. I have no clue if itll look dumb or ok. Ive also been looking at the 6 inch lift but i feel like the 31's on there would look weak. Just dont have the money right now to buy 33's for the 3 inch lift or 35's for the 6 inch!
Old 02-01-2012, 07:38 AM   #2
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
I have a full 3" lift front & rear with OME 885s & Dakars
Mine with 245/75/16s

and with 33" 255/85/16s
Old 02-02-2012, 07:01 AM   #3
Thrasher
thrasher is on a distinguished road
Name: Nate
thrasher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
I have a full 3" lift front & rear with OME 885s & Dakars
Mine with 245/75/16s

and with 33" 255/85/16s
Thank you so much!! Helps a ton!!! Another question for you though, how do you like your OME lift? Heard mixes reviews and I'm thinking about procomp but someone told me procomp rides bad
Old 02-02-2012, 09:52 AM   #4
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha
Old 02-02-2012, 09:55 AM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
DONT get the Procrap lift! Search a bit, and you'll see all the negative about their 3" lift.
The OME stuff is the best budget lift you can buy IMO, great stuff.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #6
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
The OME stuff is the best budget lift you can buy IMO, great stuff.