Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Guy from Southern CA (Longest Intro Ever?))

Old 02-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
TitansWycheck89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
TitansWycheck89's Tacoma Gallery
New Guy from Southern CA (Longest Intro Ever?))

Hello All,

I am newbie from Southern California, before I get to talk about my new baby I am going to talk about my first and former love.

Growing up I have always loved trucks. I mean which guy doesn't like the look of a truck. When i was younger my dad had this 80something Jeep Comanche. Like this, but golden:

Even though it eventually stopped running, I taught my self how to drive in that truck and I always wanted to fix it up to make it my truck. Unfortunately, we had to sell the truck. I left the trucking world and took over payments on my brother's 1999 Eclipse RS. I loved that car and the mod bug was in full effect. I got all new headlights, custom exhaust and headers, and upgraded sound system. I loved that car. The Black Pearl...

But, over time, the car started breaking and I knew it was time to move on. At first, I found this 2005 Dodge Ram 15000 for with only 44,000 miles and I wanted to jump all over it. Luckily my dad talked me out of it. So i stayed patient and a few years later I was ready. I was ready to purchase the best looking truck in the world. My dream truck. A Toyota Tacoma. I browsed this forum for a while and did my research. I just picked her yesterday.

A 2012 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab PreRunner V6 SR5

I am absolutely in love in this truck. But I am so afraid to drive it lol. I haven't driven past 40 MPH yet.

I already have a ton of ideas for mods. I first plan to slap on a Wicked Exhaust on her in about 3 months. Redo the tint.

Grab these purty headlights

And so many other things. I have always wanted a Tacoma and it's like a dream come true to have it sitting in front of my house. I look forward to talking to you guys and getting more ideas.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck but i dont think those lights will fit your 2012
Old 02-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #3
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Neighbor! sweet truck!
Old 02-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
nice truck but i dont think those lights will fit your 2012

Yeah, they are only for 2005-2010 Models, but I will wait till something similar becomes available.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:20 PM   #7
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansWycheck89 View Post
Yeah, they are only for 2005-2010 Models, but I will wait till something similar becomes available.
oh ok gottcha nice truck man
Old 02-02-2012, 06:20 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Welcome Neighbor! sweet truck!

Thanks Man. The truck was actually from Temecula to Claremont.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:29 PM   #9
SpeedBlueTaco0502 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
SpeedBlueTaco0502's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SpeedBlueTaco0502
Welcome to the Forums!
Old 02-03-2012, 07:30 AM   #10
ttaM will become famous soon enoughttaM will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
ttaM's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!

nice truck!!!!
Old 02-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #11
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 02-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #12
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NV!
Old 02-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #13
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!
Old 02-14-2012, 02:45 AM   #14
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV