Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member from AL

Old 02-27-2012, 02:11 PM   #21
cbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
cbr04's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh.. you finally got it! Awesome!
Old 02-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #22
Mts49 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
Mts49's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the new truck!!

The truck had 175 miles on it when I picked it up today, had to have it transferred to Hoover from Marietta, GA.

Im loving it! Cant wait to start modding, this site creates and supports an addiction!
Old 02-27-2012, 06:21 PM   #23
cbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
cbr04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mts49 View Post

Im loving it! Cant wait to start modding, this site creates and supports an addiction!
Very nice! And true statement! What's your first planned mod?
Old 02-27-2012, 06:28 PM   #24
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
what dealership did you get the truck from? I'm looking to get that exact same truck and I'd like to talk to the salesman you dealt with.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:35 PM   #25
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks good man. welcome to TW... im also from bama north east corner
Old 02-27-2012, 06:40 PM   #26
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from sylacauga al
Old 02-27-2012, 06:46 PM   #27
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Mobile. Was just in Birmingham last weekend. Went to eat at the cheesecake factory in Vestavia Hills
Old 02-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #28
cbr04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
what dealership did you get the truck from? I'm looking to get that exact same truck and I'd like to talk to the salesman you dealt with.
I believe he got it from Hoover Toyota. Btw, I will be in Huntsville this weekend visiting some family
Old 02-27-2012, 07:07 PM   #29
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr04 View Post
I believe he got it from Hoover Toyota. Btw, I will be in Huntsville this weekend visiting some family
Thanks for the info. I'd like to talk to the exact salesman since he might be inclined to do the deal again. Plus, the dealer 2 miles from my work has the exact same truck so I could use that for bargaining.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:33 PM   #30

Mts49's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
Thanks for the info. I'd like to talk to the exact salesman since he might be inclined to do the deal again. Plus, the dealer 2 miles from my work has the exact same truck so I could use that for bargaining.
Greg Oliver at Hoover Toyota, he is the Internet sales manager and a great guy. I would absolutely recommend him! I've already recommended a co-worker and my inlaws to him.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:42 PM   #31

Mts49's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr04 View Post
Very nice! And true statement! What's your first planned mod?
Probably going to be pulling off the mudflaps, it looks like they would be destroyed if I even drove off a curb...

Ordered some D-rings for the bed from the Dodge dealer (sprinter van)

Then maybe a light bar for the 700FF's

and my wife wants a step bar, so looking into a set of bolt on sliders that would serve a dual purpose for that.

Then, I don't know, we'll see...
Old 04-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #32
scalfee90 is on a distinguished road

Name: Shane
scalfee90's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! One up for Bama!