Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

My truck is now up for sale.

Old 02-11-2012, 06:07 PM   #1
aka Alley Opp,
undermoneyed is just really niceundermoneyed is just really niceundermoneyed is just really niceundermoneyed is just really nice

Name: Mark
undermoneyed's Tacoma Gallery
My truck is now up for sale.

Heres a pic of my truck. It is now up for sale on Craig's List, when it sells it will be replaced by a 2nd gen Taco.
Here's a general description
Ford F-250 4 x 4 Super Cab, 1976 with 1979 chassis, 351 M 400 motor (400 cubic inches), Aussie Cleveland heads, Holley 600 CFM carb with electric choke, Edelbrock high rise intake manifold, Crane RV cam, cold air intake, approximately 340 hp and 430 ft lbs torque.
It hurts to sell but after 12 years, it doesn't owe me a thing.

C:\Users\Mark\Pictures\024\DSCN0569.JPG
Old 02-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
aka Alley Opp,
undermoneyed is just really niceundermoneyed is just really niceundermoneyed is just really niceundermoneyed is just really nice

I thought I followed the directions for posting a pic to the last letter. One of these days I will succeed in posting a pic or winning Loto 649, the odds for me are about equal.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #3
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
You might wanna try posting it in the BST
Old 02-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Upload the pic to your photos then copy and paste it.

Good luck with the sale
Old 02-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #5
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
try using a image uploader such as imageshack. Additionally, if you right click and try and copy the picture and just paste it onto your post, it should work. Hope it helps.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
It is best to upload your pic to a site like Photobucket. Also this should be in the B/S/T section.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:46 PM   #7
aka Alley Opp,

C:\Users\Mark\Pictures\024\DSCN0569.JPG
Old 02-11-2012, 06:48 PM   #8
aka Alley Opp,

Second try, not so good, actually a failure. Yeah, photobucket. I used to use it on another website, and actually succeeded in posting pics. Go figure.
Thanks guys, I will continue.
Mark
Old 02-12-2012, 01:20 AM   #9
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!
Old 02-12-2012, 01:28 AM   #10
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by undermoneyed View Post
I thought I followed the directions for posting a pic to the last letter. One of these days I will succeed in posting a pic or winning Loto 649, the odds for me are about equal.

Well your trying to post a Ford pic in a Toyota forum & Toyota is rejecting it......

derp !!

j/k
Old 02-12-2012, 10:04 AM   #11
aka Alley Opp,

I like your reasoning Doug. It can't be me, it's got to be some kind of allergic reaction from having a Ford pic trying to enter the Tacoma Domain. I feel a lot better about failure posting a pic. Maybe I can get some kind of allergy pill for that???
Mark
Old 02-12-2012, 04:34 PM   #13
aka Alley Opp,

Rascal, I'm looking for a 2nd gen with about 50,000 km. There's a few around, but I'm not in a rush. After I sell the /76 Ford I've got a /90 Mustang convertible that's got to go on the block. Once they both sell, I should have a reasonable down payment on the Taco plus there will be room in the carport to park it.
Mark
Old 02-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #14
aka Alley Opp,

At home, I tried to post my truck for sale about a dozen times on Craig's List without success. What the h*** is wrong??? Am I a complete loser, total moron??? Maybe I am not a total moron (my wife would disagree), but I went to the office after failing to post my truck for sale on Craig's list at my house. Come on, Craig's list, I've done it before, it was so easy??? My office computer uses "Explorer"as the browser, the house computer uses "Firefox". I had no problem posting on Craig's list using the office computer and therefore I can't possibly be a moron (Firefox must be the moron or at least guilty of some misdemeanor). Tomorrow, I make another valiant attempt to post pics of my soon to be gone /76 Ford p u using the office computer (if it doesn't post then maybe I am somewhat retarded but not totally brain dead).
Mark
Old 02-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #15
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by undermoneyed View Post
I like your reasoning Doug. It can't be me, it's got to be some kind of allergic reaction from having a Ford pic trying to enter the Tacoma Domain. I feel a lot better about failure posting a pic. Maybe I can get some kind of allergy pill for that???
Mark

cyanide ??......

j/k
Old 02-13-2012, 09:12 PM   #16
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha
Old 02-14-2012, 01:41 AM   #17
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV