Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Tacoma n00b from Southern California

Old 02-11-2012, 08:43 PM   #1
dylzomg is on a distinguished road
dylzomg's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma n00b from Southern California

Yo!

I've been lurking in these forums for quite a while, but finally creating an account seeing that my truck is going to be purchased very soon.

About the truck: 2012 Black 4x4 DCLB Sport.
- 4x4 to charge to the hot springs behind the mountains here and up in the Bishop/Mammoth area (and hard to get to climbing spots).
- DC so I can throw the kids in the back (2 little dudes).
- LB (and carpet kit) so I can throw a cap on and sleep in the bed.
I'd actually prefer a Manual to an Automatic, but meh... not "that" big of a deal to me. A locker would be nice as well... but, I can manage without. 4x4 should get me where I need to go.

About me: Software nerd, climber, surfer, martial artist, long distance dad. I'm going to be "moving into" my new Tacoma in a few months, so I'll probably posting some interesting posts here and there about my setup, experiences, etc... (and hopefully no stories of getting harassed in the middle of the night by local authorities ).

I plan on modding my hous... err... truck up quite a bit. How can I not after perusing these boards for so long!? Some of the trucks on this site are @#$%ing awesome.

Bank account... it was nice knowing you.

Old 02-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha
Old 02-11-2012, 09:24 PM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 02-11-2012, 09:26 PM   #4
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Oregon!
Old 02-11-2012, 09:27 PM   #5
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
haha nice intro! welcome and I hope you find this site as helpful as the rest of us in your journey to building a strong love connection with your new toy!!
Old 02-11-2012, 09:29 PM   #6
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylzomg View Post
Yo!

I've been lurking in these forums for quite a while, but finally creating an account seeing that my truck is going to be purchased very soon.
That's what I thought to, then financial aid for school pulled the rug out from under me

None the less welcome to TW!

And post pictures when you get your truck!
Old 02-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #7
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
And your kinda local to me when I'm home, I'm always in SB!
Old 02-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #8
dylzomg is on a distinguished road
dylzomg's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the warm welcome! To add some of my stomping grounds (in order):

Santa Ynez, CA: Born and raised
New Zealand (Nelson): Lived there for 3 years
Seattle: Lived there for 2 years (visit frequently)
Portland: Lived there for 2 years (visit frequently)
Hawaii (Waimanalo): Lived there off and on growing up (visit frequently)
Santa Barbara: Home

I plan on "not" moving any more. I realized I'm slightly addicted to the sun

Will most definitely post some pictures when I get my new girl... err... truck.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:45 AM   #9
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!
Old 02-14-2012, 01:39 AM   #10
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV