Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First Tacoma Ever and Loving It!

Old 02-13-2012, 08:26 AM   #1
Bader
Bader is on a distinguished road
Name: Nate
Bader's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up First Tacoma Ever and Loving It!

Hey everyone my name is Nate and I just bought this Black 2012 Tacoma TRD a week ago. So far I love it, it blew all the other mid size trucks I test drove right off the pavement. I had no idea what I was getting into when I bought it, I just thought I was buying the best one. I had no idea you guys even existed but I am glad you do. This site it awesome and I cant wait to start the mod's on my new truck. All your trucks look badass!

Nate
Attached Thumbnails
First Tacoma Ever and Loving It!-taco1.jpg   First Tacoma Ever and Loving It!-taco2.jpg  
Old 02-13-2012, 08:29 AM   #2
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Nice truck You may love us..but watch out...your wallet might slap you soon!
Old 02-13-2012, 08:52 AM   #3
Old Enough to Know Better, Young Enough to Try
SilverToyTaco2012 is on a distinguished road

Name: Al
SilverToyTaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Nate,
The 2012 OFF-Road TRD is my 1st Tacoma also (I have been a Nissan Guy for 23 years). Picked it up last November (Merry Christmast to me...)

I have had fun in the mud of the back 40 fields and even ripped off the mud flaps in a bog down. Haven't gotton to the snow yet.

The forums on Tacoma World (TW) can be really informative, somewhat Entertaining, and occasionally stupid (that's what you get with "public" forums).

The Traction Control modes alone (9 of them) took several readings and 4 visits into the dirt to really figure them out. Here is a link to the TW forum talking about them. It is worth reading the first few pages of postings.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...nd-i-hope.html

Enjoy your rig (I love the color BTW) and as mentioned above, keep hold of your wallet!
Old 02-13-2012, 08:53 AM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 02-13-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Nice Taco!
Old 02-13-2012, 10:53 AM   #6
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 02-13-2012, 10:55 AM   #7
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Great looking truck, good luck with it!
Old 02-13-2012, 12:37 PM   #8
Bader
Bader is on a distinguished road
Name: Nate
Bader's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info on the different drive manipulations....I must admit I was a little thrown back by all of the drive options."buttons". Still not sure when to use what....but I have never really done any off-roading anyway. Living in iowa all I encounter is snow and mud.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:02 PM   #9
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 02-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #10
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Sup Nate, Aloha
Old 02-13-2012, 09:10 PM   #11
brett1586 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brett
brett1586's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio! Hold on to your Wallet!
Old 02-14-2012, 01:20 AM   #12
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV