Notices

New Tacoma Owner, NB Canada

Old 02-13-2012, 10:48 AM   #1
dearduff is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
dearduff's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma Owner, NB Canada

Hi all,
been looking at the forum for a bit now.
Purchased a black 2012 Double Cab TRD on Saturday and picking it up tonight!!

Just tought I'd introduce myself as i'll be on here looking for new things to add to the truck as well as tips on different things!!
Installed at the dealership were; soft tonneau cover, skid plate and tailgate lock.

I'm in New-Brunswick Canada.

Marc
Old 02-13-2012, 11:52 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW!
Old 02-13-2012, 03:59 PM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 02-13-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha
Old 02-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #5
Venom73 is on a distinguished road

Venom73's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw. all kinds of great things to learn here. and money to spend lol. where in NB are you? im in moncton. maybe see you around.

cheers, Andrew
Old 02-14-2012, 02:14 AM   #6
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 02-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #7
dearduff is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
dearduff's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all. I'll definitly have to watch my spending! Already all kinds of things I want... hehe

Venon73, I'm also in Moncton.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #9
Venom73 is on a distinguished road

Venom73's Tacoma Gallery
very cool. if you ever see a magnetic grey with a satoshi grill feel free to say hi. see you around

Andrew
Old 02-16-2012, 08:51 PM   #10
Bodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud of

Bodz's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome

From one coast of Canada to the other, WELCOME from Vancouver Island. i'm sure you'll love your 2012, I sure do. Sounds like you got yourself a beautiful truck. Check out the pics of my new baby, I'll be posting more as she evolves. I plan on keeping this one for a while so it could get interesting with time.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:13 PM   #11
Live eat sleep, drive a Tacoma
CotesTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Sly
CotesTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Marc!!!!
Old 04-13-2012, 09:16 PM   #12
Canadian Bacon
spares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shed

spares's Tacoma Gallery