Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

how I can change the rear drum brakes on my tacoma 2001 for disc brakes

Old 02-16-2012, 07:29 AM   #1
ehampl is on a distinguished road
Name: Eduardo
ehampl's Tacoma Gallery
how I can change the rear drum brakes on my tacoma 2001 for disc brakes

I have a 2001 tacoma and had problems with ABS, remove it and just let the brake lines from the pump to the front wheels and rear wheels. and I would love for disc brakes put back because they are deficient drum. on occasion it was with a ranger I put the explorer and I am a super good. there is not a toyota that has rear disc brakes and they can be adapted to tacoma? would appreciate your response. thanks
Old 02-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Dunno just welcoming you aloha
Old 02-17-2012, 07:55 AM   #3
ehampl is on a distinguished road
Name: Eduardo
ehampl's Tacoma Gallery
whats

what you mean by those comments?
Old 02-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #4
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Um, Toyota engineers got it right, I think Welcome!
Old 02-18-2012, 01:12 PM   #5
lil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant future

Name: Jacen
lil J's Tacoma Gallery
They sale kits for the swap out, but they all have bad reviews. Honestly there's nothing wrong with the drum breaks on the taco
Old 02-21-2012, 03:05 AM   #6
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV