Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Long time reader, first time poster.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
dallas24 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dallas
dallas24's Tacoma Gallery
Long time reader, first time poster.

I've been prompted to post something since I've been on here for a while now. I have owned my Tacoma for about 6 months now, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! It's a 2008 4x4 DC/LB Sport in black. Since getting it I've done a few mods, most of which have been ideas taken from this great forum, thank you all! I take credit for nothing, it's all the genius of TW's members.
In no particular order:

Grillecraft mesh grille, upper and lower
Xenon headlight and foglights (really want to do BHLM w/ HID retro)
6" Pro Comp suspension lift
17" KMC XD series Revolver wheels, matte black
Borla catback exhaust
K&N CAI
Airaid TBS
Smoked Taillights
Debadged
And most recent, installed the all new AMP Research Bed X-tender HD

I like the blacked out look so I've been trying to approach that. Once I do the BHLM the "black out" will be complete.

So that's me, looking forward to interacting with you all. Thanks.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:18 PM   #2
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Would love to see some pics. Sounds like a good looking truck!
Old 03-02-2012, 01:20 PM   #4
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Welcome to TW!
Old 03-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #7
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas24 View Post
FTMFW? Sorry I'm new
For the mother F*ckin win
Old 03-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #9
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery