Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Nautical Blue in Charlotte, NC

Old 03-09-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
Freeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
Freeflow's Tacoma Gallery
New Nautical Blue in Charlotte, NC

I've been wanting a Tacoma for years, but life has kept it on hold, new SUV for the wife, new Baby, Daycare for the Baby etc. all of this kept me in a 4 door 1998 Honda Accord for years.

Not anymore

This is my 2012 Doublecab 4X4 TRD Off Road in Nautical Blue waiting for me at the dealership, I take delivery this week.

I'll be using this Bad Boy to take my Mountain Bike and Backpacking buddies all over the mountains of Western North Carolina, poking around Pisgah National Forest and Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Old 03-09-2012, 05:32 PM   #2
XxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxBlackout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
XxBlackout's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!
Old 03-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #3
Freeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks, I'm super stoked, the color even goes well with my Santa Cruz Superlight

Old 03-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck & Welcome to the Forums.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #5
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #6

Thanks All,

I've been lurking for quite some time and taking note of what the Tacoma World members like as far as accessories, on order for the new truck are a Bak Flip G2 tonneau cover, a Pop Lock Tailgate Handle and side steps (the kid is 5 now and needs some help getting in.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #7
cbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
cbr04's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and congrats on the new '12!