Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from the northeast

Old 12-13-2008, 02:10 AM   #1
upinsmoke is on a distinguished road
Air Force: AGE Technician
upinsmoke's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from the northeast

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rick from Maryland and I just bought (in October) an 09 TRD Sport in bright red. It's still box stock w/exception of bed cover and I probably won't add too much to it but I will look forward to opinions and guidance when I do.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:20 AM   #2
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Hey Rick, First i'd like to say thank you for your service. You say stock?? Haha, Not for long!! Welcome to TW.
Old 12-13-2008, 06:03 AM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Welcome to TW!, What part of maryland we have are meet-up evey now and then.