1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ontario Toyota salesperson for 8 years...ask away!!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by jonny_toyota, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Oct 6, 2009 at 4:03 PM
    NAAC3TACO

NAAC3TACO Middle aged member

Member:
    Just east of crazy, NV
    Vehicle:
    2014 SR5 DCLB 4x4
    Color matched door handles, Weathertech floor liners, bed mat, Durafit seat covers, tailgate clamp, 2016 TRD Sport 17" wheels with Yokohama Geolander AT tires , Toyota exhaust tip, Toyota/Yakima bike rail mount, Toyota wheel locks, Toyota hitch cover, Redline hood struts, unifilter on air pump.
    Welcome from Nevada.

2. Oct 6, 2009 at 4:22 PM
    jonny_toyota

jonny_toyota [OP] Taco Sales Guy

Member:
    First Name:
    JON
    Guelph, ON
    Vehicle:
    Magnetic Grey 4X4 4cyl. SR5 Power Package
    Toyota running boards, soft-folding tanneau cover, hood deflector, box cargo net, Weathertech Tray Type Floor Liners, XM Radio, bluetooth, Eclipse AVN726E, IV DrawTite Hitch, 16x8 Moto Metal 951 Chrome with 265/70R16 BF GOODRICH A/T K/O, READYLIFT 2.25" Front Leveling kit, Toyota Assessory Skid Plate, Front doors tinted, 10" Alpine Type R in a DIY down firing sub box powered by a Alpine V12 MRVT502.
    No, but for a small donation you get a free pet Penguin with every Taco deal fully trained to fetch your beer from the fridge.
    And for the record, it's Hockey. Not Hackey! EH?

3. Oct 8, 2009 at 12:22 PM
    galla01

galla01 New Member

Member:
    Hi.
    I would like to buy a new Tacoma to replace the one that was just retired, and I am having difficulty finding one with 4 wheel drive that also has automatic transmission. Does such a vehicle exist? It is important to me to have the automatic since I can no longer drive a five speed.

Although the extended cab has automatic, that is not an option for me.

I do not want a Tundra, since they are too large.

Is it possible to get a Tacoma with automatic and 4 wheel drive?

4. Oct 8, 2009 at 7:11 PM
    jonny_toyota

Member:
    First Name:
    JON
    Guelph, ON
    Vehicle:
    Toyota running boards, soft-folding tanneau cover, hood deflector, box cargo net, Weathertech Tray Type Floor Liners, XM Radio, bluetooth, Eclipse AVN726E, IV DrawTite Hitch, 16x8 Moto Metal 951 Chrome with 265/70R16 BF GOODRICH A/T K/O, READYLIFT 2.25" Front Leveling kit, Toyota Assessory Skid Plate, Front doors tinted, 10" Alpine Type R in a DIY down firing sub box powered by a Alpine V12 MRVT502.
    Which Cab configeration are you looking for? In Canada, there is no such thing as a regular cab. Only access cab and double cab. I can get you an automatic in a V6 Access Cab 4X4 and V6 Double Cab 4X4. The 4cyl 4X4 only come in manual.

5. Oct 12, 2009 at 6:43 PM
    mutts

mutts Active Member

Member:
    waterdown ontario
    Vehicle:
    07 bsp double cab short box
    hey jonny...question. i am looking at getting a double cab 4x4 trd sport automatic.. can i get this in a short box in ontario? long box wont fit in the garage . theres a used one close by brought up from the us but im thinking they are asking a bit too much so im considering just getting a new one. thanks

6. Oct 13, 2009 at 4:05 AM
    jonny_toyota

Member:
    First Name:
    JON
    Guelph, ON
    Vehicle:
    Unfortunately, you cannot. A lot of people question why this is but when you buy a V6 DCAB Tacoma of any package, you have to get the long wheel base with an automatic and a short wheel base with a manual.
    Don't let the garage thing reflect your decision too much. I know it's nice not having to brush/scrape off the truck in the morning during the winter, but your Tacoma will thank you for being left outside in the cold. Below the freezing point no rusting will occur, so being left outside will
    reduce the rust over time. In the garage means the warmth from the engine will warm the garage and stay warm longer allowing the chemical reaction of rust to occur potentially creating more damage.
    If you you would like to look at some new and pre-owned Tacomas, I have 2 Pre-owned DCABs and 2 New in inventory. I'm at Heffner Toyota in Kitchener, On.

Products Discussed in

To Top