1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

That new guy smell...

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Schwinn, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Mar 27, 2012 at 10:46 PM
    Schwinn

Schwinn [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jamie
    Georgina, ON
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport with Trail Teams package
    Hey all. I'm taking delivery of my brand new Tacoma April 7. I'm trading in my first project car, a 2000 Mustang I got from a relative. Love that car, but it's not so good at carrying the mountain bikes to the trail head. Also, I'm putting my business logo on my vehicle, and it it needs a door replaced and painted. Besides, now that I've done my first car, figure I'll try my hand at doing a truck. Told my wife that with all the fun I've had doing the Mustang, I can't see ever driving a stock vehicle again. As I tell my buddy who likes to make fun of my custom V6 Mustang and brag about his bone stock 'Vette, I'd much rat say I built it than I bought it.

Used my BIL's employee status to pick up a TRD Sport with a six speed. Got a call this morning that the sales guy didn't realize he ordered the Trail Teams, and if I was interested I'd get it for $500 off the package, or they'd order me the right one. Oh darn, guess I'll take it and spend my money on other accessories. Starting out with the simple stuff--window vents, black bull-bar with lights and tonneau cover. I'm also repacing the bedside decals with flat black for that mean look. Then if my clients ever start paying me, we'll go from there...

2. Mar 28, 2012 at 12:03 AM
    the.sight.picture

the.sight.picture Wishes he was in the woods.

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Blue Ridge
    Vehicle:
    2018 QuickSand
    Check out my build thread (Beginning of Money Pit)
    welcome

Products Discussed in

To Top