Notices

New guy taking in the knowledge

Old 04-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #1
TRDToyotaOCd is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
TRDToyotaOCd's Tacoma Gallery
New guy taking in the knowledge

Ok, full disclosure:

I work for a Toyota store in the parts department. I am new to the Toyota parts world, and am just looking to learn and found Tacoma World has a lot of good knowledge floating around!

I'm not here to sell anything, but if you do have any questions let me know...If I can't answer them, I've got over 100 years of combined knowledge to back me up.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
AK SnowroxKT
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum! I am sure some would be interested if you could manage some Group Buys for Toyota/TRD stuff
Old 04-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDToyotaOCd View Post
Ok, full disclosure:

I work for a Toyota store in the parts department. I am new to the Toyota parts world, and am just looking to learn and found Tacoma World has a lot of good knowledge floating around!

I'm not here to sell anything, but if you do have any questions let me know...If I can't answer them, I've got over 100 years of combined knowledge to back me up.
He's a
Old 04-04-2012, 01:06 PM   #5
Haha. My cover is blown.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:32 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
He's a
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowroxKT View Post
Welcome to the forum! I am sure some would be interested if you could manage some Group Buys for Toyota/TRD stuff
I'm really not trying to get up in people's faces with selling stuff. Just trying to learn, since I really don't know a huge amount about Truck mods.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #8
Westminster, CA! Right next door to Huntington Beach, CA
Old 04-10-2012, 11:52 AM   #10
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!
Old 04-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #11
JTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeryck
JTyfz450's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowroxKT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDToyotaOCd View Post
I'm really not trying to get up in people's faces with selling stuff. Just trying to learn, since I really don't know a huge amount about Truck mods.
SnowrxKT is asking to buy stuff from you, but you don't want to help him out? You do work in the parts department that sells parts for Toyotas right ? TW is here to up your sales. A discount goes a long way here on TW. If there is one thing I've learned from this site it has to be TW will completely change your outlook on priorities when it comes to what you spend your money on!
Old 04-11-2012, 11:53 AM   #12
Smile

Very true. I'm willing to work on group buys at some point. I just didn't want to step on anyone's toes etc. So, if anybody has a suggestion as to what they may want..I'll take suggestions.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #13
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from so cal!!!