Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello everyone

Old 04-09-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
nate08 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nate
nate08's Tacoma Gallery
Hello everyone

Hey guys im nate. I just got my first tacoma today. Its a 2012 sr5 4x4. I also have a subaru sti, i had a 2005 4x4 jeep i traded in for this, which so far is a great decision. Any recommendations for mods? Esp lift kits. Thanks guys.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

For a lift I would suggest OME. That is what I have and love it.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:53 PM   #3
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
welcome on!
Old 04-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #4
Fuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud ofFuentes has much to be proud of

Marines:
Fuentes's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 04-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #5

nate08's Tacoma Gallery
Old man emu? That was a popular one with the jeep guys. Thanks.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:02 PM   #7
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate08 View Post
Old man emu? That was a popular one with the jeep guys. Thanks.
the ome 3" lift is pretty popular on here. Don't have it myself, but I would not hesitate to get one
Old 04-10-2012, 05:38 AM   #9
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 04-10-2012, 05:40 AM   #10
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Alabama
Old 04-10-2012, 05:41 AM   #11
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the World, start spending that coin, have fun
Old 04-10-2012, 05:45 AM   #12
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome,

Recomendation for Mod's ? LOL Your wallet is going to hate you for asking that question. Let the Mod madness begin!!

Cypher
Old 04-10-2012, 06:14 AM   #13
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. There is a lot of different 3" lift combos and plenty of threads to help decide. Good luck and once the ball starts rolling its hard to stop.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:13 AM   #14

nate08's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah day one of having the truck I already want to go all out. I had the same problem with the STI, but that isn't as fun anymore so I thought i'd move on to a truck. I've always loved the Tacomas, esp. the 1st gens. I know how it is in the Subaru forums if you dont use a search before you ask. So I am taking advantage of the search function. I appreciate the welcomes.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:31 AM   #15
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal!
Old 04-11-2012, 07:31 AM   #17

nate08's Tacoma Gallery
Hey one thing I couldn't find in the search was is the ome 3" with upgraded tires or is it a 3" lift on it's own. With the jeeps some of their lifts were 3.5" but that's when you add taller tires. So nobody is recommending the 6"?
Old 04-11-2012, 07:40 AM   #18
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
most ppl on here want the 3" unless they are doing some serious wheelin...hey man we are having a Group Buy for the redline hood/tailgate struts, ez down for tailgate and easy up for the hood no more hood prop. Any ?'s let me know.

Thanks,
Bill
Old 04-11-2012, 05:23 PM   #19

nate08's Tacoma Gallery
Hey good stuff thanks man.