Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to Forum. in search of a tacoma

Old 04-11-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
jcstaco is on a distinguished road
Name: carlos
jcstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Smile New to Forum. in search of a tacoma

whats up TW! currently looking for a tacoma prerunner so if your selling one or know some one message me please.

i am currently deciding whether to buy a 2003 tacoma supercharged. i am not sure what i am getting my self into thats why i joined and because i love tacomas. let me know if you think it is a good buy and what are the good and bads of buying it. any help is appreciated here are the specs. also how much do you guys think its worth. thank you

"340hp Tacoma supercharged 4x4. The truck has jba headers, snow performance (methonal injection), injen cold air intake, nology coils and hot wires, split second fuel and timing, 2.2" pulleys, brand new clutch masters clutch rated for 410hp just broke it in 500 miles. 32" tires with weld rims. 5 speed transmission and electronic rear locker. DVD player and 12" sub with two amps. borla exhaust with a brand new catalytic converter dumped out the side of the finder. The truck has had all the maintance done to it.160xxx "
Old 04-11-2012, 12:07 PM   #2
taco tuesday
squashroll is on a distinguished road

squashroll's Tacoma Gallery
That's a lot of power with higher mileage on that little aluminum block engine. I can't help but wonder if it's been ridden hard and put away wet. Proceed with caution. Once you agree on a sale price have it inspected at a trustworthy shop, don't leave out the compression check.