Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Inherited 12 Acres....Bought a Taco!

Old 04-11-2012, 09:47 PM   #41
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
and thats called trespassing.
yes. but the HS rednecks donít always give a rats a$$.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #42
RTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RTKiv's Tacoma Gallery
LOL! Just saw all this. Much love to everybody, thanx for the welcome and condolences. Keep the rim haters coming, it's all good. If I wanted to mud and rock climb, I'd buy a buggy. Mine hauls everything on the property, gets my kids to school, and makes the ladies heads turn! Papaw would laugh his ass off at you guys posting "black or chrome?" or "Which seat cover is cooler?" He believed in figuring things out for yourself, and being an independent man. He would totally dig my rims.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #43
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
Then you call the cops and press charges.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:51 PM   #44
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTKiv View Post
LOL! Just saw all this. Much love to everybody, thanx for the welcome and condolences. Keep the rim haters coming, it's all good. If I wanted to mud and rock climb, I'd buy a buggy. Mine hauls everything on the property, gets my kids to school, and makes the ladies heads turn! Papaw would laugh his ass off at you guys posting "black or chrome?" or "Which seat cover is cooler?" He believed in figuring things out for yourself, and being an independent man. He would totally dig my rims.
LOL
awesome
Welcome to TW
Old 04-11-2012, 09:51 PM   #45
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
yeah and random ass people are going to know its back there...just stop talking ahahha.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:51 PM   #46
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
^love that response. Let the man do what he wants, its his damn truck
Old 04-11-2012, 09:54 PM   #47
RTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RTKiv's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, it's stock suspension..285/40, so jus a touch off from factory height. And I already got the "No Trespassing" signs up, along with a new .40 cal Beretta PX4 Storm, so don't eeeeeven think about it.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:55 PM   #48
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yea, it's stock suspension..285/40, so jus a touch off from factory height. And I already got the "No Trespassing" signs up, along with a new .40 cal Beretta PX4 Storm, so don't eeeeeven think about it.
oh...its been thought about...
Old 04-11-2012, 09:56 PM   #49
dschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to behold

dschlecht's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Nice truck.
You have the right perspective, and most here do too. What an absolute self righteous ass clown to say what would disappoint your late loved one. Sorry for your loss.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:02 PM   #50
That baby don't look like me
SAS T4R is on a distinguished road

SAS T4R's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Good looking truck man!
Old 04-11-2012, 10:05 PM   #51
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice love a .40 got a glock. and same here.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #52
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There's alot of people that can't think for themselves here.

What color underwear should I wear tomorrow? Gotta make sure it's cool.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:24 PM   #53
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredFF View Post
I'd be willing to bet papaw wouldn't be too happy with the wheels you out on your truck, just sayin.
Thats pretty fucked up man.

Welcome. Truck is sweet!
Old 04-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #54
Resident Fishing Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
There's alot of people that can't think for themselves here.

What color underwear should I wear tomorrow? Gotta make sure it's cool.
pink with black polka dots. whitey tightey style
Old 04-11-2012, 10:30 PM   #55
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
22's?

Comonnnn!

Put some suspension on that thing

But, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Nice truck man
Old 04-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #56
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
pink with black polka dots. whitey tightey style
Lulz. As long everyone thinks thats cool.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:35 PM   #57
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc350 View Post
A few members here are 2 cans short of a six-pack

Aren't we all.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:35 PM   #58
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I like this guy already haha callin foolios out!

Welcome man. Good to see you can put up with tards, that'll help here

My Grandfather was my hero, you have my condolences
Old 04-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #59
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
id like to see more pics of it personally

and i hope all the "if it dont got muds and a lift" people just shut the hell up ..... you will be the DEMISE of tacomaworld .... dont believe me? go check out ranger-forums.com and look back a few years ... used to be a ton of street trucks ... bagged .... lowered ... etc .... then people started bagging on those guys and they all left .... and the message board is now a shadow of what it used to be because "even if its 2wd you should lift it"
Old 04-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #60
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
id like to see more pics of it personally

and i hope all the "if it dont got muds and a lift" people just shut the hell up ..... you will be the DEMISE of tacomaworld .... dont believe me? go check out ranger-forums.com and look back a few years ... used to be a ton of street trucks ... bagged .... lowered ... etc .... then people started bagging on those guys and they all left .... and the message board is now a shadow of what it used to be because "even if its 2wd you should lift it"
Well said!