Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Inherited 12 Acres....Bought a Taco!

Old 04-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #61
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good , any plans on dropping it
Old 04-11-2012, 10:44 PM   #62
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Well said!
glad youre on board ... i know i say a lot of dumb shit on here but every now and then i do ok
Old 04-11-2012, 10:45 PM   #63
Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
TheMrGExperience's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaker1214 View Post
how you going to cruise around the fields on the farm with those street tires and 22's? and welcome to TW lol
x a trillion. Street tires on a 4x4 makes God cry.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:46 PM   #64
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMrGExperience View Post
x a trillion. Street tires on a 4x4 makes God cry.
thats why hes driving a prerunner
Old 04-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #65
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
oh lmao he gets a pass then
Old 04-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #66
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

97T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
glad someone else noticed
Old 04-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #67
AK SnowroxKT
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
id like to see more pics of it personally

and i hope all the "if it dont got muds and a lift" people just shut the hell up ..... you will be the DEMISE of tacomaworld .... dont believe me? go check out ranger-forums.com and look back a few years ... used to be a ton of street trucks ... bagged .... lowered ... etc .... then people started bagging on those guys and they all left .... and the message board is now a shadow of what it used to be because "even if its 2wd you should lift it"
I see what you did there...
Old 04-12-2012, 09:20 AM   #68
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
22's?

Comonnnn!

Put some suspension on that thing

But, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Nice truck man
lets reasons he should not.

1, he has a pre runner. not 4x4

2, LT wont to shit for anyone in the state of TN because most places you can go you would have a hard time getting over 25MPH. even lifting a 2wd wont get you much farther around here.

3, not in to off roading ( told me in a pm) so that would just make everyone call him a mall crawler.

seams like if you donít lift you get hated on. and IMHO that needs to stop!! itís HIS TRUCK! to each their own. this site is for EVERYONE AND ALL KINDS OF TACOMAS!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #69
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post

2, LT wont to shit for anyone in the state of TN because most places you can go you would have a hard time getting over 25MPH. even lifting a 2wd wont get you much farther around here.

3, not in to off roading ( told me in a pm) so that would just make everyone call him a mall crawler.

seams like if you donít lift you get hated on. and IMHO that needs to stop!! itís HIS TRUCK! to each their own. this site is for EVERYONE AND ALL KINDS OF TACOMAS!!!
do*
seems*
Old 04-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #70
RTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RTKiv's Tacoma Gallery
Omg, this is quite the island of misfits. Prish to some of you answering dumb questions while I'm at work. If I did lift it, it would only to put 24's on it next time! (I'm all about big trucks, just not big redneck trucks) East Tennessee has GOT to be the redneck domestic truck capital of the world. When they see my big V6 rice burner, they all know what time it is... Ain't there ANYBODY up in here with big rims?? If I see one more thread about tha damn N-Fab nerf bar with a step, I'm gonna freak out. Lemme see some CHROME!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:39 PM   #71
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTKiv View Post
Inherited my Papaw's 12 acre farm, so I got this "new" 2005 Tacoma. Threw on the 22's first, now let the mods begin.....
Sweet!! Welcome to TW!!!

22's should be perfect for the farm ! What other mods do you have planned?
Old 04-12-2012, 03:55 PM   #72
Resident T100 guy

97T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Omg, this is quite the island of misfits. Prish to some of you answering dumb questions while I'm at work. If I did lift it, it would only to put 24's on it next time! (I'm all about big trucks, just not big redneck trucks) East Tennessee has GOT to be the redneck domestic truck capital of the world. When they see my big V6 rice burner, they all know what time it is... Ain't there ANYBODY up in here with big rims?? If I see one more thread about tha damn N-Fab nerf bar with a step, I'm gonna freak out. Lemme see some CHROME!
heres what id like my truck to maybe look like one day once i get some money

3 1/2" front 5" rear drop on 18s

Old 04-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #73
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
I run chrome steps. Yeah some children have commented on them, personnally i like them.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:42 PM   #74

get a lift and put 33" rims that'll make everyone shut up
Old 04-12-2012, 07:09 PM   #75
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh trust me i know i have had some yell at me to by AMERICAN and git read of my POS. i just LOL. most of the redneck trucks i see are all chevy, ford,jeep, dodge! see one some times like 90ís f350 that like 15í long over all and has 16Ē lift and 40Ē mud tires.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #76
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
22's?

Comonnnn!

Put some suspension on that thing

But, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Nice truck man
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post

Uhh..? Wtf?
I wasn't trying to hate. At all. Maybe I pushed my own preference in there a little too much, Wasnt trying to bash his truck at all.