Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Old 04-12-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
SpringRoll is on a distinguished road
SpringRoll's Tacoma Gallery

Hello all. I have been scouring this forum for awhile now and finally decided to join the community.

Just recently picked up my gorgeous 2011 Magnetic Gray Dbl Cab Tacoma TRD last August after selling my 2008 space gray Bmw 335i. The Bmw was, like it was advertised, an ultimate driving machine, but I have no regrets after picking up my taco. I love my truck and with the wealth of information found on this forum, by the members in this community, I will continue to love my truck. My wallet won't like it but I can't wait for my taco transformation to begin. Sorry if I copy another member's build but copying/mocking is pretty much flattering (I think thatís pretty much the saying).
Old 04-12-2012, 08:47 AM   #2
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!
Nice to have another nor cal member.
Im in Concord/pleasant hill

there's some things coming up for norcal if your interested in joining:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...nd-2012-a.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-5-2012-a.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ly-2012-a.html
Old 04-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #3
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Welcome the TW from the " Right " coast.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:17 AM   #5
Thank you for the warm welcome all! And thank you Rucas for the links to the upcoming activities. Sounds like a lot of fun and i think i might go to one or so depending on my schedule.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #6
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 04-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #9
Thanks i totally agree with you John with the color, even though I wanted a white one initially, im glad they ran out of those and had this. If it was a factory color, i wouldve picked matte black.

I love the new 5-series though, too bad its out of my price range at the moment, but then again, you cant jump rocks and do all that hauling and pulling with the 5-series. All around vehicle, the tacoma.