Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Not a new member. Just a new account.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
Dr. Kevorkian is on a distinguished road
Dr. Kevorkian's Tacoma Gallery
Not a new member. Just a new account.

Well, after deciding to completely re-format my computer this morning, i lost all my saved passwords. Including TW's. Formerly having the account name of "iForceTUNDRA", i am now Dr. Kevorkian. Yes, my last name is indeed Kevorkian. No, i am not related to the famous Dr. Jack Kevorkian

Anyhow, hello once again TW

Heres the taco.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:48 PM   #3
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
So you couldn't hit the Forget Password link and get a new password, but instead you re-registered?
Old 04-12-2012, 09:52 PM   #4
Dr. Kevorkian is on a distinguished road
Dr. Kevorkian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
So you couldn't hit the Forget Password link and get a new password, but instead you re-registered?
I have like 3 emails. The one used for this wasnt my primary so i lost the password for that also. Trust me, i thought of that

Plus....it was time for a new name so it worked out to my favor in a way i guess.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:53 PM   #5
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Welcome Dr. Death.

knew that was coming....

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post

Hmmmmmm, Welcome to TW........Dr........