Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Just joined TW

Old 04-26-2012, 05:36 AM   #1
LDurchy is one of the sharper tools in the shedLDurchy is one of the sharper tools in the shedLDurchy is one of the sharper tools in the shedLDurchy is one of the sharper tools in the shedLDurchy is one of the sharper tools in the shedLDurchy is one of the sharper tools in the shedLDurchy is one of the sharper tools in the shedLDurchy is one of the sharper tools in the shedLDurchy is one of the sharper tools in the shedLDurchy is one of the sharper tools in the shedLDurchy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LDurchy's Tacoma Gallery
Just joined TW

I just joined. Been driving a 1993 pickup, used, since 1994. My first Toyota experience. Been very reliable. I have been reading many of the topics here as I am contemplating its replacement. Really appreciate the knowledge base and technical wisdom. My second Toyota is a 2006 Sienna with a special seat for loading and unloading my late wife. Very sweet ride. I camp in it over 3 days during my visit to the big Oshkosh airshow.
With the cost of fuel now, I am surprised that nobody still makes the scaled down pickups like my current 1993 Toyota.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:52 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!