Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Easy, cheap interior mods?

Old 04-28-2012, 12:01 AM   #1
04tacomatrd is on a distinguished road
04tacomatrd's Tacoma Gallery
Easy, cheap interior mods?

Does anybody have any ideas for a cheap/easy interior mod? either interior or bed of truck, i have a cap on it. thanks!
Old 04-28-2012, 12:02 AM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...free-mods.html
Old 04-28-2012, 09:40 AM   #4
i tried lights..i bought HID's and they worked..but for some reason, when my lights were off they flickered. like my daytime running lights, they would flicker.. i had to keep my headlights on at all times so i said forget it and took them out. know how to fix this without cutting any wires?
Old 05-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #6
so maybe im retarded..but i posted a thread on here a couple weeks ago when i first mad my account and idk how to now..how do i post a thread?
Old 05-12-2012, 10:14 PM   #7
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. If you look a couple of threads above this one in the New Members section, you will see a sticky thread titled "How to post or ask a question". You'll find your answer there.

Frank
Old 05-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #8
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
i changed the map and dome lights to cool blue leds and they look great.. id go with those. i got mine from superbrightleds.com
Old 10-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #9
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go.