Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New from central Florida

Old 04-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
wilki is on a distinguished road
wilki's Tacoma Gallery
New from central Florida

I never posted here but i have had my 2011 reg cab 2.7 auto for a year and 9500 miles. I love my truck. I am at the point in my life that i want a simple truck to get me back and forth to work. I never dreamed that i could enjoy a basic truck so much. I actually replaced a leased 2008 land rover lr3 so its been a big move down but i love it. I had great luck with the lr3 but it didnt make sense to pay that much for a suv to drive back and forth from work. I miss the land rover dealer but i am totally over the high line cars. I think the best thing about getting older is you start to get alot more practical about things. Thanks to all of you for a great site. So far i have added a Ultragage and a JVC head unit witch is the best $119 spent so far. Want to get a topper someday and a hitch but thats about it.

Tom W
Old 04-30-2012, 06:48 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 04-30-2012, 08:27 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 04-30-2012, 09:44 AM   #5
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from South Florida

The Florida regional section has a lot of Orlando people floating around. I used to live up there while I was at UCF, but moved back to Palm Beach after graduating.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:47 AM   #6
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Gainesville fl.