Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

The new guy from SoCal...

Old 04-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
O-------l
Del Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Del Scorcho's Tacoma Gallery
The new guy from SoCal...

Hi y'all

Got a new Taco a few weeks ago. Feels good to have a truck for a daily driver again! This looked like a good place with good info & with minimal forum BS. So I signed up!
Old 04-30-2012, 11:46 AM   #2
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the truck and welcome from OR. Lots of good info floatin round here.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:56 AM   #3
O-------l
Del Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks! I still have a 4x4 truck that I built ('62 Willys P/U) it's one of those never ending projects... But this is the first truck I've owned that's smarter than me. I think I'm gonna need all the help I can get! At least I wont be needing to work on the Taco as much...
Old 04-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #4
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

62 Willy's huh? Any pics?
Old 04-30-2012, 12:36 PM   #5
O-------l

Here's an old one I found...

I have a video too but it's off my ancient myspace page and I cant get it to show up on here...

Maybe this will work...

FF to about 1:05.... But feel free watch the whole thing of you want to see the guy in the Colorado try and destroy his truck while yanking on the F350....

Willys Video Link
Old 04-30-2012, 12:39 PM   #6
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Alabama
Old 04-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Scorcho View Post
Here's an old one I found...

I have a video too but it's off my ancient myspace page and I cant get it to show up on here...

Maybe this will work...

FF to about 1:05.... But feel free watch the whole thing of you want to see the guy in the Colorado try and destroy his truck while yanking on the F350....

Willys Video Link
That is on hell of a nice truck man. My dad and I are gonna be gettin rollin on his grandpa's '50 GMC hopefully this summer. Should be a fun project.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:00 PM   #8
O-------l

Yeah, old trucks are sure a hell of a lot of fun. Lots of good times in that truck. The Willys was my daily driver for over 6 years, and became the dirt bike hauler and all around camping truck while I had a car. The novelty does wear off though after 15 years of liquified kidneys, no AC, and always wrenching on it. The new Taco is a creampuff! It just feels so wrong to be in 4Lo blasting the AC and with my kidneys & lower back still intact! In the end the econobox car got the boot and now I have two trucks!
Old 04-30-2012, 01:12 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Scorcho View Post
Yeah, old trucks are sure a hell of a lot of fun. Lots of good times in that truck. The Willys was my daily driver for over 6 years, and became the dirt bike hauler and all around camping truck while I had a car. The novelty does wear off though after 15 years of liquified kidneys, no AC, and always wrenching on it. The new Taco is a creampuff! It just feels so wrong to be in 4Lo blasting the AC and with my kidneys & lower back still intact! In the end the econobox car got the boot and now I have two trucks!
Sounds like a good deal.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:04 PM   #10
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin Willys Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to TW!