Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello to all fellow taco owners!

Old 05-17-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Hello to all fellow taco owners!

I hope to learn a lot from this site, it has already helped me out a bunch. After owning my truck for a year I finally joined Tacoma World. All I can say is that is has been a great and fun first vehicle!
Attached Thumbnails
Hello to all fellow taco owners!-img_0580.jpg   Hello to all fellow taco owners!-img_0579.jpg   Hello to all fellow taco owners!-img_0344.jpg  
Old 05-17-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
FrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant future

Name: Frank
FrankieG's Tacoma Gallery
Howdey, I hope you fall in love with it cause it's going to be around for a real long time.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #3
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 05-17-2012, 06:20 PM   #5
Erik37 is on a distinguished road
Erik37's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 05-17-2012, 06:26 PM   #6
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieG View Post
Howdey, I hope you fall in love with it cause it's going to be around for a real long time.
I sure hope it does, I don't plan on getting rid of it any time soon.
Then again I'm sure it has a lot of miles left, currently having only 81,000.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:42 AM   #7
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World.

Frank