Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New WV guy

Old 05-27-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
Hedley Lamarr is on a distinguished road
Name: Ernie
Hedley Lamarr's Tacoma Gallery
New WV guy

Traded a wrecked/repaired Nissan Frontier Pro4X for a Tacoma Double Cab TRD Off Road. So far so good. Only been a few hours but I got a great Memorial Day Sales deal and it's definately worth the switch. I can't knock my old truck, but I can definately see why so many love their Tacomas. Still figuring it out but my first day observations:

A little less powerful, but not enough to matter.
Great ride
Best turning radius I've owned on a truck.
Gas meter hasn't move (normally it would have moved below the "F" by now.

I look forward to reading ahead and catching up on some of the features and mods

Harrumph!!!
Old 05-28-2012, 01:46 AM   #4
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Frank
Old 06-20-2013, 08:07 PM   #6
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedley Lamarr View Post
Traded a wrecked/repaired Nissan Frontier Pro4X for a Tacoma Double Cab TRD Off Road. So far so good. Only been a few hours but I got a great Memorial Day Sales deal and it's definately worth the switch. I can't knock my old truck, but I can definately see why so many love their Tacomas. Still figuring it out but my first day observations:

A little less powerful, but not enough to matter.
Great ride
Best turning radius I've owned on a truck.
Gas meter hasn't move (normally it would have moved below the "F" by now.

I look forward to reading ahead and catching up on some of the features and mods

Harrumph!!!
Less power is true on paper.......but your frontier was overweight so it equals out.
That's why u don't notice it.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:17 PM   #7
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from va