Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Switching driver seat with passenger seat

Old 06-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #1
Mr. Doevember is on a distinguished road
Mr. Doevember's Tacoma Gallery
Switching driver seat with passenger seat

My '06 Taco is showing some wear on the driver's seat side and I was hoping to swap the bottom driver seat with the passenger seat. Has anyone done that? I haven't removed the seat yet but was hoping someone might have done this before I took the time to try.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:44 AM   #2
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure if that's possible.. but in any case, welcome to TW.

Frank
Old 06-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #3
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
There was someone on here who replaced the bottom parts with those from another car to get something more comfortable, so I am sure if you can do that you might be able to swap them left to right. That's just speculating though, so sorry OP, haven't answered your question yet, but hopefully some hope.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:02 AM   #4
Membor
Cowboyz has a spectacular aura aboutCowboyz has a spectacular aura aboutCowboyz has a spectacular aura about

Name: Luke
Cowboyz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Doevember View Post
My '06 Taco is showing some wear on the driver's seat side and I was hoping to swap the bottom driver seat with the passenger seat. Has anyone done that? I haven't removed the seat yet but was hoping someone might have done this before I took the time to try.
I dont know how you would adjust it once it is mounted in the truck. but you dont have the air bags in your seats so i dont know why you wouldnt be able to
Old 06-06-2012, 05:33 AM   #5
Mr. Doevember is on a distinguished road
Mr. Doevember's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info. I'm going to attempt to switch them and will report back on my progress. Hope it works!