Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

I used to be a Mopar guy

Old 06-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
Quirk is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
Quirk's Tacoma Gallery
I used to be a Mopar guy

I got a used Tacoma over the weekend. 1998, red, standard cab and two wheel drive. It has 168K miles and is an automatic. I also drive a 3 door Yaris so you know I like Toyotas.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:47 AM   #2
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck. Welcome to Tacoma World.

Frank
Old 06-10-2012, 08:50 AM   #6
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from GA. Not that I was a Mopar guy but I did trade in a Hemi Ram for my Taco. I do miss some things from the Ram but also love my Taco. It's like apples and oranges I guess.