Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Newbie in Pasadena Ca

Old 06-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
soulkane is on a distinguished road

soulkane's Tacoma Gallery
Newbie in Pasadena Ca

HI Everybody! I just purchased my like new 2008 TRD 4X4 Tacoma today. My friends are calling me nuts for getting rid of my 2009 Jetta Sportwagen with 40MPG for my now truck that I'm sure gets way less. WTF you live one time right? Taste everything. The truck only has 19650 miles on it, so its pretty much brand new. It came with a few goodies like 3" lift by Icon, black American Racing wheels , and 33" BFG tires. Here is a pic below from the iPhone today. IM looking to replace the grill if you have any suggestions for me please send away! Thanks I look forward to poking around here quite often, as I haven't been in the off road / truck seen since 1988.

Cheers!

My former whip

My new whip
Old 06-09-2012, 06:35 AM   #2
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Alabama. Nice truck ! The VW is really cool btw
Old 06-09-2012, 06:37 AM   #3
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, Welcome!
Old 06-09-2012, 07:03 AM   #5
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshi Grill FYI!
Old 06-09-2012, 07:23 AM   #7
keggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeggerdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bill
keggerdude's Tacoma Gallery
welcome..Pasadena my home town.Very Nice truck BTW
Old 06-09-2012, 07:41 AM   #9
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World.

Frank
Old 06-09-2012, 08:00 AM   #10
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
yo welcome brah i use to live in duarte but im Oside now but go back up to visit fam every so often
Old 06-09-2012, 08:18 AM   #13
Artillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud of
Army: Launcher Crew Chief, Battery C, 8th Missile Battalion, 1st Artillery
Name: Bob
Artillery68's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from New Jersey, nice looking truck.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:10 PM   #14
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!