Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Taco owner

Old 06-09-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
gm1ll is on a distinguished road
Marines: LDO
gm1ll's Tacoma Gallery
New Taco owner

Just paid for a new 2012 Taco 4x4. Nautical blue, SR5, dcab, v6, auto. Will be picking her up from the dealer Tuesday or Wednesday. Been mainly lurking on here for a little while and already have a list of mods that will be in the near future. Wheels & real tires:-), step bars, seat coves, and if I can swing it, a lift; might have to save a little bit for that one though. Great website and lots of good advice on here. I'm looking forward to being a part of the community!
Old 06-09-2012, 11:21 AM   #2
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Aboard TW from south Texas! Yeah I have been saving for a lift also.....and it's taking for EVER!!! Married with two kids and my oldest just put on braces the other day, 5000 + dam what I could have done with that money for my truck.
But I am the best dad in the world so my kids come first!

Welcome again and see you on the forum!
Old 06-09-2012, 11:25 AM   #3
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Frank