Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to TW

Old 06-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
PINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Larry
PINS Runner's Tacoma Gallery
New to TW

Hello all,
I am new to TW. Discovered TW when I was trying to figure out why my 2011 DC 4x4 was bottoming out over the slightest bump when I had weight in the back...or for that matter when I had passengers in the back seat. For a short term fix I went with airlifts, but now I think I'm ready to go with a lift, wheels and tires. I really enjoy getting to see what all TW members have done building their Tacos...soooo much cool stuff I end up on here for hours every time I log in!
Old 06-10-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Frank
Old 06-11-2012, 07:20 AM   #5
MTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

MTL Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!