Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello everyone!

Old 06-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
bolland83 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gaelen
bolland83's Tacoma Gallery
Hello everyone!

Hello there, I just recently scored a 2004 regular cab 4x4, been looking at all the wonderful ways to empty my wallet (upgrades) and ended up here. I'm hoping to meet some cool people who are nuts about trucks. Thought I would say hi and show off my new toy. It's got a few goodies already but I got a few plans for this truck. First thing I'm doing is a seat swap, gotta get me some nice buckets for this baby.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello everyone!-053112161427.jpg  
Old 06-10-2012, 07:18 PM   #2
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 06-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #3
Demon Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Robert
Demon Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NH, Sweet truck.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #4
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
looks great and hit up the az thread and you should easily find some friends
Old 06-10-2012, 07:45 PM   #5
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolland83 View Post
Hello there, I just recently scored a 2004 regular cab 4x4, been looking at all the wonderful ways to empty my wallet (upgrades) and ended up here. I'm hoping to meet some cool people who are nuts about trucks. Thought I would say hi and show off my new toy. It's got a few goodies already but I got a few plans for this truck. First thing I'm doing is a seat swap, gotta get me some nice buckets for this baby.
Welcome and you've come to the right place.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:30 AM   #6
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World, from Nova Scotia.

Frank
Old 06-11-2012, 06:09 AM   #7
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!