Notices

New to San Diego

Old 06-10-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
nhurt is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: N8
nhurt's Tacoma Gallery
New to San Diego

whats up guys, Ill be moving back down to SoCal next week. Im originally from LA then I moved up to Seattle for the past 8 years. I dont know many people in SD so Im looking to goto some meet and greets, runs and mod days when they pop up. I have a 1st gen taco total chaos front and deaver prerunner pack rear and all the usual stuff here and there. I hear Ocotillo Wells is a awesome place to mob, i might check that out in the very near future...
Old 06-10-2012, 10:08 PM   #2
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhurt View Post
whats up guys, Ill be moving back down to SoCal next week. Im originally from LA then I moved up to Seattle for the past 8 years. I dont know many people in SD so Im looking to goto some meet and greets, runs and mod days when they pop up. I have a 1st gen taco total chaos front and deaver prerunner pack rear and all the usual stuff here and there. I hear Ocotillo Wells is a awesome place to mob, i might check that out in the very near future...

Welcome to TW from Lakeside dude, you & truck will fit in just fine with all the Dez-heads here....
Old 06-10-2012, 10:13 PM   #3
nhurt is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: N8
nhurt's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man! hopefully this is a good place to start. do you know of any upcoming events?
Old 06-10-2012, 10:33 PM   #4
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhurt View Post
thanks man! hopefully this is a good place to start. do you know of any upcoming events?

This is the best place to hang for local runs/meet & beats / etc;..

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/southern-california/

Theres a socal B.S. thread & a San Diego one too

& welcome again to the most active region (usually) in all TacomaWorld..
Old 06-11-2012, 01:28 AM   #5
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Frank