Notices

New Tacoma owner....PA.

Old 06-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #1
qtownbullitt is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
qtownbullitt's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma owner....PA.

Hi All

Been a Ford man since 16, but Ford chose to no longer produce the Ranger. And what was left was not what I wanted....Soooo, the Tacoma was the most logical choice. Since the test drive, I love this truck. Wanted a 4 cyl., manual trans., 4-wd. Traded my '96 F-150 in for this and so far am pleased with my choice.

Jeff
Old 06-11-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
So many b!tches, so little time...now back to TW!!
crazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant future

Name: ErIc
crazyrzr85's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!!
Old 06-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #3
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Frank
Old 06-12-2012, 05:41 AM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 06-12-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from OR.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #6
2004 2.7l is on a distinguished road
Name: craig
2004 2.7l's Tacoma Gallery
been a chev guy all my adult life.my 2000 chevy rusted bad.so with price of fuel these days thought id try a tacoma(heard good things bout em)...get 24 to 26mpg..like compact car to me lol...got 140000 on truck & sh seems in great shape. anything i should look4 or do to make her go longer?
Old 06-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #8
JT RAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT RAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT RAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT RAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT RAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT RAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT RAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT RAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT RAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT RAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT RAM is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
JT RAM's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I am a new member as well, not new to toyota though. You will not be disappointed. A good buddy of mine is real big on ford also. when i met him he had two fox mustangs and an f-150, now he has a 4Runner and a scion. I hope you didn't buy the extended warranty!