Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Signature problem

Old 06-11-2012, 04:58 PM   #21
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
try the pic in post #18, i think that's the best.

i just realized in my attempt to help all ive done is embarrass myself
Old 06-11-2012, 05:01 PM   #22
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
you struggling bro!
Old 06-11-2012, 05:03 PM   #23
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
you struggling bro!
*tears hit the keyboard*

YES I AM AND I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!

*slams computer shut and runs to room*
Old 06-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #24
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

here....i got this for you.
hope it helps!
Old 06-11-2012, 05:05 PM   #25
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
here....i got this for you.
hope it helps!
yeah.... that's. . . yeah thats good. . . ok.. ok.. yeah i feel, i feel a little better now. . . . aaaaaahh.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #26
Swerve for nothing

Old 06-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #27
I'm a zit. Get it?

Old 06-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #28
Swerve for nothing

got your back bud!
Old 06-11-2012, 05:10 PM   #29
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
LOL you fix someone's sig pic and you say thank you
hey stupid face read the thread. i was having an emotional break down and saudern help calm me down.

NOW IM ALL WORKED UP AGAIN!!
Old 06-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #30
Swerve for nothing

oh snap! i'm outta here before i ruin another thread with boo....oh i can't say the 'B' word
Old 06-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #31
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Good job......getting just the right size ain't easy when its someone elses pic.
Go has a beer
it really isnt'! . . though i wish OP would try my post #18 one, i think it's the best. . but if he's happy im happy.

think i will.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:19 PM   #32
Swerve for nothing

Old 06-11-2012, 05:19 PM   #33
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I read the thread
Old 06-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #34
Swerve for nothing

he tends to ruffle peoples' feathers sometimes
Old 06-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #35
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
THANK YOU MAN!! THIS ONE IS GREAT!
Old 06-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #36
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
he tends to ruffle peoples' feathers sometimes
his mother is a hamster and his father smells of elderberry.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #37
Swerve for nothing

Old 06-11-2012, 05:23 PM   #38
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
THANK YOU MAN!! THIS ONE IS GREAT!
Old 06-11-2012, 05:23 PM   #39
Swerve for nothing

you forgot something.....starts with a THANK and ends with a YOU....
Old 06-11-2012, 05:25 PM   #40
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
LOL, THANK YOU