Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

I'm Sure Glad The A/C Works Great!

Old 06-12-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
tyrbo is on a distinguished road
tyrbo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm Sure Glad The A/C Works Great!

New member--First Tacoma--'98 xtra cab--2.4 5 speed--Factory air and cruise

Bought used off a new car chubby lot in '07 with 97k miles. Now 224,000 and no problems. Doesn't use oil and gets a consistent 27mpg. Runs perfect still.

I guess what they say is true. These are tough somma bishes.

and here in Phoenix, where it's regularly 110+ in the summer, my BLACK Taco keeps me cool, even when it's been sitting out in the sun for hours!

To say I love it is an understatement!
Old 06-12-2012, 01:39 PM   #3
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Frank
Old 06-12-2012, 03:31 PM   #4
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from OR. AC can definitely be a great thing in that heat.