Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Just picked this up!

Old 06-13-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
Yangster is on a distinguished road
Yangster's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked this up!

Hi y'all...Just picked this up last night! Been a member here for the last couple weeks and received a lot of great tips.

Installed the Mirror Lift Bracket this morning. Will wait to install the Dynolock for the tailgate this weekend. Going to Walmart today for the Hose Clamps. My Advantage Hard Hat tonneau cover is being delivered tomorrow. And my Center Console Dividers are in the mail! Now all I need is the Bed Divider.

Here's a pick that I titled: Out with the old ('09 Benz E350), In with the new. Good-bye to the Old Farts Car ('09 Benz E350), Hello to the Red Neck Truck! LOL.

Old 06-13-2012, 07:02 AM   #2
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Nice benz, nicer truck. great color choice
Old 06-13-2012, 07:18 AM   #3
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!! I'm liking the color of the Taco!!!
Old 06-13-2012, 07:21 AM   #4
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck and welcome from Gainesville, Georgia
Old 06-13-2012, 08:25 AM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on your new truck and welcome to TW!
Old 06-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #6
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Frank
Old 06-13-2012, 04:34 PM   #7
cbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
cbr04's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and congrats on the new ride! I just realized you're in Alpharetta! We're up there a lot (Milton) shopping, eating, visiting friends, etc. I'm sure I will see you around.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:22 AM   #9
Yangster is on a distinguished road
Yangster's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Guys!
Good to hear from some GA Members! Been living here in Alpharetta for 16 years. Now getting ready to move to Gainesville, GA.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:26 AM   #10
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yangster View Post
Hi y'all...Just picked this up last night! Been a member here for the last couple weeks and received a lot of great tips.

Installed the Mirror Lift Bracket this morning. Will wait to install the Dynolock for the tailgate this weekend. Going to Walmart today for the Hose Clamps. My Advantage Hard Hat tonneau cover is being delivered tomorrow. And my Center Console Dividers are in the mail! Now all I need is the Bed Divider.

Here's a pick that I titled: Out with the old ('09 Benz E350), In with the new. Good-bye to the Old Farts Car ('09 Benz E350), Hello to the Red Neck Truck! LOL.

Awesome choice in color. Where is the link to this mirror lift bracket?