LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi, I'm new

Old 06-23-2012, 08:20 PM   #1
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Talking Hi, I'm new

Hey guys, just picked up a 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Baja Edition. I know I know pics lol I'll post them up soon. Just wanted to introduce myself

Alex

Old 06-23-2012, 08:23 PM   #2
Bodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud of

Bodz's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Congratulations

Welcome to TW, Alex. Sounds like a great truck, i am sure you'll be very happy with it. Keep us posted with the pics when you have the time, but right now ENJOY! Cheers!
Old 06-23-2012, 08:25 PM   #3
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks bodz I'm super stoked.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 06-23-2012, 09:18 PM   #5
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Chris.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #6
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
welcome! hide you wallet! just sayin..
Old 06-23-2012, 09:21 PM   #7
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! You might be the first member with a Baja Edition. Congrats!
Old 06-23-2012, 09:22 PM   #8
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
welcome! hide you wallet! just sayin..
Haha I hear that
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
Welcome! You might be the first member with a Baja Edition. Congrats!
YES!!!!
Old 06-24-2012, 12:14 AM   #10
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW!!
Old 06-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #12
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. Loading pics now.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:06 PM   #14
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Pics added to OP
Old 06-24-2012, 02:09 PM   #15
subwayaz is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft, Maint
subwayaz's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW Alex, yep sounds like you've got a nice truck there. Enjoy
Old 06-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #16
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
Pics added to OP
Welcome! But I don't think your pictures saved to the OP

Or maybe I just can't see them
Old 06-24-2012, 02:16 PM   #17
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Red face

Quote:
Pics added to OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post

Nope no pics here either.( EDIT: Pics show now. )

Have not seen a member w/ a Baja yet either. Welcome!!!

Dont browse around too much though!! I have a feeling your going to end up wanting to already do mods which will probably defeat the purpose of spending the extra cash on a Baja in the first place.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:22 PM   #18
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Pics are working now, congrats! That's one sweet ride!

I was expecting the red access cab they used in all the promo shots, the black Double cab looks
Old 06-24-2012, 02:25 PM   #19
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwayaz View Post
Welcome to TW Alex, yep sounds like you've got a nice truck there. Enjoy
Thanks man. I love it!!!
Quote:

Pics should be up now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
Nope no pics here either.( EDIT: Pics show now. )

Have not seen a member w/ a Baja yet either. Welcome!!!

Dont browse around too much though!! I have a feeling your going to end up wanting to already do mods which will probably defeat the purpose of spending the extra cash on a Baja in the first place.
I wont touch any of the suspension work already done, maybe just some exterior mods
Quote:
Pics are working now, congrats! That's one sweet ride!
Thank!!!
I was expecting the red access cab they used in all the promo shots, the black Double cab looks
I only ever saw the red access cab tot. I was surprised to find this one and couldn't pass it up when I did.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:02 PM   #20
mariofromnewyork is on a distinguished road
mariofromnewyork's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man. I love it!!!

Pics should be up now

I wont touch any of the suspension work already done, maybe just some exterior mods

I only ever saw the red access cab tot. I was surprised to find this one and couldn't pass it up when I did.
Nice!

I pick mine up on the 28th. I having the tires flipped around and windows tinted and that will conclude the mods.