Notices

New memebr from Red Deer, Alberta

Old 07-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #1
myhael is on a distinguished road
Name: Myhael
myhael's Tacoma Gallery
New memebr from Red Deer, Alberta

hey guys,

just picked up my first tacoma(third toyota though) a couple weeks ago and i figured ill join this site. seems like there tons of info here so im sure glad i found this forum. I picked a brand new 2012 dbl cab and been trying to figure out for the last couple weeks what direction I want to go with it,here`s a couple pics:
Attached Thumbnails
New memebr from Red Deer, Alberta-img_1014.jpg   New memebr from Red Deer, Alberta-img_1016.jpg   New memebr from Red Deer, Alberta-img_1020.jpg   New memebr from Red Deer, Alberta-img_1021.jpg   New memebr from Red Deer, Alberta-img_1023.jpg  

Old 07-02-2012, 05:54 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 07-02-2012, 06:31 AM   #5
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome