Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

hankook tires

Old 07-02-2012, 05:46 AM   #1
uriah tacoma
uriah tacoma is on a distinguished road
uriah tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
hankook tires

So I'm new on here and have hankook atm dyna pro atms and I can keep them balanced good and they have a roar to them anybody got any info on this.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:51 AM   #2
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
You may need an alignment.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:07 AM   #3
uriah tacoma
uriah tacoma is on a distinguished road
uriah tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Well I have done that and had them balanced 3 times last tire shop said they may be out of round.I bought them at discount tire. I have talk to them about the problem and I picked out a bfg rugged terain at to replace the tires but I sure do like the handbooks off road lol.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:14 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
How many miles on on the? Some tires just get louder the older they get. The rubber compound gets harder and they make noise.

Have you been rotating them regularly ever 5,000 miles? If not, you could have cupping which would also make them loud.