Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

1st time for tacoma

Old 07-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
buckwild is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
buckwild's Tacoma Gallery
1st time for tacoma

I'v been working at the toyota plant in Georgetown, KY for 20 years & finally bought a Tacoma (had 2 Nissan trucks before ). I've put the X-tang hard cover on the bed, nerf tube steps, bug deflector, window deflectors, bed mat...now what else do you recommend? It's the 4x4 Sport w/tow pkg.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #2
tacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant future
tacoma4x4girl's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 07-12-2012, 05:34 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 07-12-2012, 05:44 AM   #4
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckwild View Post
I'v been working at the toyota plant in Georgetown, KY for 20 years & finally bought a Tacoma (had 2 Nissan trucks before ). I've put the X-tang hard cover on the bed, nerf tube steps, bug deflector, window deflectors, bed mat...now what else do you recommend? It's the 4x4 Sport w/tow pkg.
Welcome!!!

There is a million other things you could do to your truck!
1. lift
2. tires
3. wheels
4. window tint
5. super charger
6. ARB Bumper
7. satoshi grill

Your options are endless but it really depends on what you want to do with your truck.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #5
buckwild is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
buckwild's Tacoma Gallery
WOW...great looking boat MAXTacoma...I'm hoping to retire in a few years & got the V-6 w/tow pkg to pull a travel trailor out west. We own a cruise travel business & seen many places away from the US, but now it's time to take in some good ol' USA. The wife drives an Avalon & I gotta admit this Tacoma rides almost as quietly. I work here @ TMMK in the performance test of quality control for the V-6 & 4 cyl. engines, so this 4.0 isn't much different than the 3.5 we build for the Camry & the Avalon. I'm on 2nd shift & lunch time's over, gotta get back to work.