Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Officially a member

Old 08-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
JirafaBo is on a distinguished road

Name: Bo
JirafaBo's Tacoma Gallery
Officially a member

Even though I joined the forum a few weeks back, it became official today. I picked up my truck today. Here's her first picture....

Old 08-10-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
anderz is on a distinguished road

Name: anders
anderz's Tacoma Gallery
Congads and welcome I bet your going to love your truck
Old 08-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #3
Artillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud of
Army: Launcher Crew Chief, Battery C, 8th Missile Battalion, 1st Artillery
Name: Bob
Artillery68's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and welcome from N.J. Great looking truck.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #4
Free Man
Hurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Duck
Hurtin Albertan's Tacoma Gallery
Nice shiny truck, welcome to TW!
Old 08-10-2012, 05:24 PM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Nice truck!
Old 08-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #6
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta love the SKEWP!
Old 08-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #7
Brad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brad
Brad Lord's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and congrats on your new truck.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:56 AM   #8
tacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant future
tacoma4x4girl's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 08-11-2012, 02:40 PM   #9
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! I picked up mine the day before you got yours. Almost the same too (except mines the off-road).

Excellent Truck. How are you liking it so far?
Old 08-11-2012, 05:34 PM   #10
JirafaBo is on a distinguished road

Name: Bo
JirafaBo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardicstorm View Post
Congrats! I picked up mine the day before you got yours. Almost the same too (except mines the off-road).

Excellent Truck. How are you liking it so far?
Love it. Except black was like my third choice. It rained and it's already dirty. so hard to keep black clean.

Thanks to everyone who said hi!
Old 08-12-2012, 07:55 AM   #11
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
It's a truck, it's supposed to be dirty! I made sure to go out and get mud on my truck the first day, just so it knew what to expect.

I will say, I specifically made them go out and find me a black, but then, over the years, I've found it's almost impossible to keep any color looking clean.