Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Another addict

Old 08-11-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
Brewsy is on a distinguished road

Name: Carlos
Brewsy's Tacoma Gallery
Another addict

Long time lurker, been a member for a while, the site helped me decide which tacoma I wanted to buy and after I finally got it, I decided not to dive into the forums since Iím poor and didnít want to get the mod bug yet. But Iím weak and itís time to get to know everybody.

Hereís the story, I wanted to get a Rubicon or a 4Runner, test drove both. I really wanted to love the jeep, but I didnít. I drove the 4Runner and it was awesome, I immediately fell in love, but I didnít pull the trigger because of the price tag and Iím glad. I went on a camping trip a week later and took my Dads silverado, there was a í99 and a í07 4runner in the group. Well after four days I noticed a couple of things that made up my mind.

1) I could fit more stuff in the bed than they could inside their trucks.
2) Sticking firewood inside an SUV will screw up your interior badly.
3) I would need a trailer or hitch to haul my dirty bikes if I had an SUV.

So next weekend I drove over to my stealership and bought a white DCSB TRD Off-Road. Just turned 3 months old, already close to 5000 miles and couldnít be happier. So here I am, show me the way Tacoma World!
Old 08-12-2012, 01:20 PM   #3
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 08-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #5
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 08-12-2012, 04:13 PM   #6
Brad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brad
Brad Lord's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2012, 09:50 PM   #7
tacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant future
tacoma4x4girl's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 08-14-2012, 05:55 AM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!