Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

My first Tacoma !!

Old 08-22-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
Laplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant future
Laplataninja's Tacoma Gallery
My first Tacoma !!

Traded my 2010 mustang gt for a 2012 Tacoma prerunner trd sport DC had it for 3 weeks and mods do far are OME 3 in lift , mb tko wheels ( I need AT tires ASAP)lol RBP side steps , Westin bull bar 12in vision x light bar , tinted windows .Cant post pics from phone
Old 08-22-2012, 09:42 AM   #3
Laplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant futureLaplataninja has a brilliant future
here is a pic

more to come
Attached Thumbnails
My first Tacoma !!-photo-7-.jpg  
Old 08-22-2012, 09:55 AM   #5
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hi ho! Black Tacos Rule!
Old 08-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #6
Agent
MRBOND101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan
MRBOND101's Tacoma Gallery
Dam sweet truck man! And welcome to TW!
Old 08-22-2012, 09:59 AM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig and welcome to TW!
Old 08-22-2012, 10:05 AM   #8
Thanks
Old 08-22-2012, 11:06 AM   #9
Landosaurus Rex is on a distinguished road

Name: Landon
Landosaurus Rex's Tacoma Gallery
what lift kit is on that?
Old 08-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #10
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw
Old 08-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #11
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landosaurus Rex View Post
what lift kit is on that?
Old Man Emu 3inch
Old 08-22-2012, 11:20 AM   #12
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the world,work some ot so u can support ur new addiction...lol
Old 08-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #13
Artillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud ofArtillery68 has much to be proud of
Army: Launcher Crew Chief, Battery C, 8th Missile Battalion, 1st Artillery
Name: Bob
Artillery68's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from N.J.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:44 AM   #14
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
you should sell the bull bar..just sayin
Old 08-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #15
I was thinking of taking it off don't know if I like it . I kinda just rushed into ordering stuff lol
Old 08-22-2012, 11:59 AM   #16
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
yeah the truck looks good otherwise. I sometimes I wish I had black..although I had a black truck before and such a PITA to keep clean
Old 08-22-2012, 12:02 PM   #17
TrialByFire is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
TrialByFire's Tacoma Gallery
I like it! I also recently purchased my first Taco.. but not my first Toyota 4x4. Sweet ride man.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:21 PM   #18
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lift and color! and welcome to TW. This is random but I think you know my girlfriend somehow, I saw that same pic of your truck on her facebook feed not too long ago...
Old 08-22-2012, 01:02 PM   #19
There was like ten people tagged in that pic when we did the lift . Do you live in southern md ?